A practical boat and bus service gives you the possibility to discover the charm of Venice and its islands. The bus stop is just outside the campsite (you must buy your ticket beforehand).
For organized excursions or guides there is a great variety of choice – from Venice to the Islands or Lake Garda, the Opera Arena at Verona, Florence etc. (contact the Information Office).
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR VISIT TO VENICE
Most probably you will want to visit Venice, we would advise that you to wear suitable clothing. Venice would be grateful to you if you could respect their historical ancestry.
There is always lots to find out in Venice. Time there has come to a stand still and this makes the city magnificently different from all the others. Venice is UNIQUE – unique in itself. It seems a lot, doesn’t it?
You can discover on your own the charm of Venice using the excellent bus-boat public service. From Whitsun to the end of August there is also a special bus, made available by the public transport on the section Union Lido – Punta Sabbioni (ATVO).
The service is provided every morning, except Sunday and public holidays.
Die folgenden Ausflüge können Sie vom Union Lido aus unternehmen:
- Excursion to Murano-Burano-Torcello-Venezia 2019 ( programma)
- Excursion to Doge's Palace 2019 ( programma)
- Excursion to Basilica San Marco 2019 ( programma)
- Excursion to Museo Casanova 2019 ( programma)
- Excursion to Walking Tour Venice 2019 ( programma)
- Discovering the lagoon by canoe - Morning tour ( programma)
- Discovering the lagoon by canoe - Afternoon tour ( programma)
- Bike Boat Tour Blue Dream 2019 ( programma)
- Laguna Tour Blue Dream 2019 ( programma)
- Pizza in Laguna Blue Dream 2019 ( programma)
- Ghost Tour Venice ( programma)
- Bacaro Tour Venice ( programma)
- Sunset & Bollicine ( programma)
- Sant Erasmo e San Francesco 2019 ( programma)
- Cortina and Dolomiti ( programma)
- Treviso Wine Tasting ( programma)
- Verona e Lago di Garda ( programma)
Für genauere Informationen und/oder Reservierungen wenden Sie sich an unser Informationsbüro
oder schicken Sie eine E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org