A practical boat and bus service gives you the possibility to discover the charm of Venice and its islands. The bus stop is just outside the campsite (you must buy your ticket beforehand).
For organized excursions or guides there is a great variety of choice – from Venice to the Islands or Lake Garda, the Opera Arena at Verona, Florence etc. (contact the Information Office).
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR VISIT TO VENICE
Most probably you will want to visit Venice, we would advise that you to wear suitable clothing. Venice would be grateful to you if you could respect their historical ancestry.
There is always lots to find out in Venice. Time there has come to a stand still and this makes the city magnificently different from all the others. Venice is UNIQUE – unique in itself. It seems a lot, doesn’t it?
You can discover on your own the charm of Venice using the excellent bus-boat public service. From Whitsun to the end of August there is also a special bus, made available by the public transport on the section Union Lido – Punta Sabbioni (ATVO).
The service is provided every morning, except Sunday and public holidays.
The principal trips you can undertake from Union Lido:
- Excursion to Venice by night ( programma)
- Excursion St. Mark's Basilica ( programma)
- Excursion Gondola Tour ( programma)
- Laguna Bike&Boat Tour Cavallino ( programma)
- Bike Tour Lio Piccolo ( programma)
- Excursion to Burano-Murano - Half day excursion ( programma)
- Arena di Verona ( programma, date)
- Segway ( programma)
- Segway Young Tour ( programma)
- Verona & Garda Lake ( programma)
- Cortina & Dolomiti ( programma)
- Treviso & Wine Tasting ( programma)
- Guided tour Venice ( programma)
- Laguna Tour Cavallino ( programma)
- Pizza in the lagoon ( programma)
- Laguna Cruise: Venice, Murano, Burano ( programma)
- Roman Venice ( programma)
- Bacaro Tour ( programma)
- Ghost Tour ( programma)
- Walking Tour ( programma)
- Guided Tour of Doge's Palace ( programma)
For further information or bookings please go to the Information Office,
or send an email to email@example.com