RULES AND REGULATION
For a better service we kindly ask you to follow these instructions:
It is obligatory:
– to use the towels given at reception
– to use clean slippers inside the structure
– the showers and foot cleaners must be used before entering
It is forbidden:
– to dive, to play with balls, blow up toys or other objects
– under 14’s are not allowed in
We remind you that it is best to wait at least 3 hours after eating before getting into the water
The entrance into the pools is not allowed for people with any of the following:
– Any cardio vascular illnesses (angina, heart disease, hyper tension, hypo tension, arthritis or varicose veins)
– Any illness of the lungs (acute or chronic bronco disorders, pneumonia, asthma)
– Acute and chronic vein conditions (thrombophlebitis, phlebothrombosis, varicose veins)
– Dermatitis of any kind and open wounds
– Infectious states and/or high fever
The entrance into the pools means the acceptance of the rules and regulations. The Management declines any responsibility in relation to health problems if these rules have not been abided.
Only your own GP doctor can write out a certificate for your state of health if needed when entering the Marino Wellness&SPA.
The Union Lido doctor is not authorized to write out medical certificates.
We kindly ask you to respect the quietness! Happy relaxing!
Plan your Union Lido holiday now
Union Lido has always worked in the name of environmental sustainability committing to saving natural resources and to reducing waste without penalizing our exceptional Guest service.Discover more
Plan your vacation now