The Resort’s internal transport service is provided by an electric train, whose use is free of charge, and gives every Guest the opportunity to comfortably reach all parts of Union Lido and Italy Camping Village as well.
In addition to making easier to get around inside the Campsite, This service can help decrease internal vehicle traffic, increasing road safety.
• The shuttle service can be accessed ONLY from the stops indicated by the signs.
• Children below 12 years of age can only use the service if accompanied by an adult.
• The medium travel time of the yellow line is about 40 minutes.
• It is mandatory to wear a face mask (from 6 years old). Clean your hands using hand sanitizers before getting on.
YELLOW LINE TIMES
10:00 am-01:00 pm/03:00 pm-07:00pm
The map shows the route of the Yellow Line with all the possible stops, marked on tables. The 4 main collection points are also marked (INFO POINT; DOG CAMP; PEDESTRIAN AREA; ITALY CAMPING VILLAGE) indicated by a totem that shows the departure times:
1) DEPARTURES FROM THE INFO POINT
2) DEPARTURES FROM DOG CAMP
3) DEPARTURE FROM PEDESTRIAN AREA
4) DEPARTURES FROM ITALY CAMPING VILLAGE PASSAGE
The yellow line train has a wagon equipped for people with disabilities.
Routes and duty times may change during the season.
In case of bad weather the service may be cancelled or modified.
Plan your Union Lido holiday now
Union Lido has always worked in the name of environmental sustainability committing to saving natural resources and to reducing waste without penalizing our exceptional Guest service.Discover more
Plan your vacation now
How can we help you?